Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Little Man

One of these days I will get caught up on blogging about what's been going on in our lives and how Easton is doing.  He is growing up SO fast, it's ridiculous!  He just amazes me with how smart he is, the connections he's making, and his love for learning already at such a young age!  I will definitely post about it all soon!  

Potty training is going surprisingly well!  It hasn't been near as bad as I'd expected.  He's still having accidents at school, but he is doing good overall.  

He is too funny lately with all his looks!  This is his "mad face".
Another silly face at the doctor's office!

It seems like he's getting SO big, so fast.  Easton loves to be outside!  Joe bought him some baseball gear at an Academy Sports that is going out of business.  So, we spent some time outside yesterday taking a walk and playing baseball!
He loves to run and get the ball!  


He looks so big here!  It makes me wonder if he'll be a baseball player as he gets older.



No comments: