1) Sitting in the Christmas tree.
2) Hanging out on the microwave
3) Gliding from the ceiling fan to the Christmas tree
4) Reading Easton's books
5) Hanging out in Easton's stocking with a surprise gift.
6) Captured my carolers and put in birdcage.
7) Taking a bubble bath in the sink.
8) Hanging out on my "faith" sign.
One morning Elfie was sitting on the potty (not pictured, but we did it to try to encourage using the potty!), but had made a mess with toilet paper in the bathroom and Easton's response was, "Look Mommy! Elfie pee on the potty! OH NO, a mess! Sorry Mama, sorry!" Sweet boy apologized for Elfie's mess! Bless his heart.
Here's to a new Christmas tradition!